April 17, 2017
Interesting Things on the Internet: April 17th 2017
- Bots Should Punch Up. A good treatise on the ethics of bots.
- The Ship Breakers. An amazing photo story of people dismantling ships.
- What made Xerox PARC special? Who else today is like them? Ah, if only all the "innovation" agencies used these criteria for their operations...
- What is responsible technology, anyway? Good to see dotEveryone looking at what ethical tech could be.
- The Elements of Bureaucratic Style. "An uninformed person could read this email and think that nothing United did was wrong—because it appears United did nothing at all."
- Stopped in my tracks. "I love the idea that a computer doesn't know who to tell when it discovers something."
This blog post is on the personal blog of Adrian McEwen. If you want to explore the site a bit further, it might be worth having a look at the most recent entries or look through the archives or categories over on the left.
If you want to hire my company to help you with the Internet of Things then get in touch. If you want to learn more about the Internet of Things, then buy my book Designing the Internet of Things (amazon.co.uk amazon.com).