February 22, 2016
Interesting Things on the Internet: February 22nd 2016
- Robert Caro Wonders What New York Is Going To Become. Great interview with the author of Power Broker - the story of how Robert Moses shaped New York in the 1960s.
- Apple's letter to its customers about security and privacy. Great to see Apple taking a stand against the US government's desire to remove customers' security.
- The Giant Zero. Thought-provoking article on how we might frame our thinking about the Internet.
- Garlic Bread of the Revolution. Come for the recipe, stay for the commentary on capitalism.
- Never trust a corporation to do a library's job. Lamenting Google's disregard for its acquisition and subsequent abandoning of the Internet's history, but celebrating the Internet Archive's sterling work to preserve things.
This blog post is on the personal blog of Adrian McEwen. If you want to explore the site a bit further, it might be worth having a look at the most recent entries or look through the archives or categories over on the left.
If you want to hire my company to help you with the Internet of Things then get in touch. If you want to learn more about the Internet of Things, then buy my book Designing the Internet of Things (amazon.co.uk amazon.com).