March 21, 2016
Interesting Things on the Internet: March 21st 2016
- Man 2 Man Meet Man Panel - “Male Speaker”. Nice policy to encourage fewer all-male speaker tracks.
- Cameron, Corbyn, The City and Steampunk. The main article linked at the top is a good read, but the comments thread is (as you'd expect from MeFi) engaging too.
- Use the words normal people would use. Wise words from Giles, on how to write for companies.
- No Motive. Heh, my bank balance suffers for it, but as last Friday's performance at Liverpool Acoustic Festival testifies, there's still plenty of doing stuff for the hell of it around here.
- Weeks 167-169. Tom, eloquent as ever in capturing a nebulous concept or feeling or whatever, on the importance of carrying on.
- From Adam Smith to Duncan Smith. Text of Paul Mason's speech to the Adam Smith Business School. Interesting thoughts on how we de-financialise the economy and encourage more development in the open source and collaborative economy(NOT the gig economy that masquerades as that)
This blog post is on the personal blog of Adrian McEwen. If you want to explore the site a bit further, it might be worth having a look at the most recent entries or look through the archives or categories over on the left.
If you want to hire my company to help you with the Internet of Things then get in touch. If you want to learn more about the Internet of Things, then buy my book Designing the Internet of Things (amazon.co.uk amazon.com).